Ostpartnerschaften (Partnerships with the East)
With its 10 partner universities throughout Middle and Eastern Europe and an annual budget of 100,000 EUR, OVGU is one of the main project partners in the DAAD programme "Ostpartnerschaften" (Partnerships with the East).
The Ostpartnerschaften programme aims to encourage partnerships between German institutions of higher education and its counterparts in Middle, Eastern, and Southeastern Europe and also the GUS countries.
Through these partnerships, the DAAD pursues the following goals:
- strengthening of existing partnerships and initiation of new, stable twinnings with insitutions of higher education in the target region
- encouraging cooperation in research and teaching in a variety of subject areas
- boosting the exchange of scientiest, graduates and students under the framework of partnership agreements
- fostering a sustainable structural improvement of teaching and research conditions in the partner countries
- enhancing the internationalisation of German and foreign institutions of higher education
Forms and Call for Application
- Call for Application 2019
- Instructions on the Programme
- Application Form for Receiving Daily Funding
- Application Form for Travel Allowance