Vice Rectorate for Research, Technology and Equal Opportunity
Duties of the Vice Rectorate
- Responsibility for technology transfer, elaboration of development lines and priorities in research at the University.
- Design and implementation of equal opportunity measures at all stages of the academic career.
- Together with the Research Commission, coordinating research strategy between the faculties on research priorities, collaborative projects and selection processes for awarding prizes to outstanding research achievements.
- As chair of the Equipment Commission, she prepares decisions on equipment purchases and their prioritization.
The Office is responsible for
- Coordinating the work of the commission.
- Maintaining constant contact with the Office for Equal Opportunity Issues and the Equal Opportunity Officer of the OVGU.
- Preparing reports and submissions for internal and external communication of the university's research and transfer activities.