Enrolment application for doctoral students:


Re-registration for doctoral students:

For doctoral students who are already enrolled, the form for re-registration for each semester must

be submitted in the Department of Academic Affairs via e-mail or mail.
Information on payment of the semester fee can be found HERE 

Advice for re-registration block in the myovgu-portal

Advice for re-registration after the 10th semester


Leave of absence for doctoral students:

Change of supervisor / topic:

Exmatriculation for doctoral students:

Last Modification: 16.03.2023 - Contact Person: Webmaster