Information about the examination period in the winter semester 2020/21
In the course of the last few weeks, numerous discussions have taken place between students, faculties and university management in order to regulate the implementation of the examination period in the winter semester 2020/21. Across all faculties, all participants were able to agree on the following regulations:
- The principle is that all students will be offered examinations.
- Attendance examinations will be replaced by alternative forms of examination by 15 March 2021. These include, for example, online examinations.
- Depending on the pandemic situation, face-to-face examinations may be held after 15 March 2021, subject to strict hygiene measures. The situation will be reassessed in February.
- To ensure equalisation, examinations can be scheduled outside the examination period. In addition, the examination period will be extended until 9 April 2021.
- Oral examinations (also in presence) can still take place.
- Separate regulations apply to examinations at the Faculty of Medicine.