During the Erasmus+ Mobility
After your arrival at the host institution, please take care of the following steps:
- Go to the International Offcie and let them sign the first part of the Stay Confirmation which is called "CONFIRMATION of Arrival and Registration." Scan the signed document in good quality (photographs will not be accepted) and e-mail it to Ms. Anne Schulze. Make sure to keep the document as you will need it again at the end of your stay abroad.
- If you need to make changes to the class picks made before your departure, please use the third page of the Learning Agreement called „Changes to Learning Agreement - During the Mobility“. The process is exactly the same as with filling in the original document. The updated and scanned version must be sent to Ms. Anne Schulze no later than 5 weeks after lectures start.
- If you wish to extend your planned time period abroad, you need to hand in the respective application on time. Please check in with Ms. Anne Schulze whether an extension is possible at your host institution before handing in the application. The forms must be handed in by the following deadline:
- extension from winter term into summer term: 15. December
- extension from summer term into winter term: 15. May