Master of Science (M.Sc.)
Winter and summer semester
Restricted admission for some subjects
Professional qualification in the study programmes of Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Computer Science according to the regulations of the Higher Education Act of Saxony-Anhalt § 27 (HSG LSA).
In addition, admission to the Master's programme is granted to those who have the following subject-related prerequisites:
- 12 CP mathematics
- 15 CP mechanical engineering basics
- 15 CP electrotechnical basics / control engineering Application deadline Bewerbung mit deutschem Schulabschluss an der OVGU Winter 15. September / Summer 15. March Bewerbung mit internationalem Schulabschluss über uni-assist Winter 15 July / Summer 15 January Language German
The Master's programme in Electromobility is a university degree programme that provides a broad but detailed and critical understanding of electromobility and is designed to develop the skills needed to work independently according to scientific methods, to familiarise oneself with the diverse tasks of application, research and teaching, and to be able to independently manage frequently changing tasks.
The Master's degree programme complements the preceding Bachelor's degree programme in terms of content and clearly exceeds it in terms of quality.
Engineers have the opportunity to work in all industrial and service sectors of electromobility, as well as in related areas of classical electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or automotive engineering. Graduates can take on tasks in research and development as well as in production, sales and management.
Students of the Master's degree in electromobility can specialise in the following professions:
- Research and development of electric and hybrid drive systems, Vehicle construction of e-mobiles,
- research and development of systems for intelligent mobility, user-centred driving,
- Research and development of electronic vehicle systems.
Competencies and Interests Required
The Master's degree in electromobility allows for a broad and multifaceted education according to the students' inclinations and needs with the design of occupational field-oriented competence blocks and a very high elective component.
Last Modification: 24.05.2022
- Contact Person: