Matriculation for Doctoral Candidates
|Monday||10:00 - 12:00|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 12:00 and 1:00 - 3:00|
|Wednesday||no office hours|
|Thursday||10:00 - 12:00 and 1:00 - 3:00|
|Friday||no office hours|
For Enrolment at the Faculty of Medicine please contact:
With foreign applicants an equivalence examination of their university degrees is needed. This will be carried out by the university's group Doctoral Studies.
- Organizing your stay
- Health insurance for PhD students
- Official certification of documents
- Contact person of the faculties
Doctoral candidates can be enrol.
- Application form for admission to doctoral studies for German applicants [pdf]
- Application form for admission to studies for international applicants[pdf]
- Application form for admission to doctoral studies for international applicants [pdf]
- Application form for a limited research stay on doctoral level [pdf]
Enrolled doctoral students must hand in the fieled-in form:
- Confirmation for the re-registration as a PhD 2-6 Semester [pdf]
- Confirmation for the re-registration as a PhD 7-10 Semester [pdf]
for re-registration (take it to building 06, room 105/106).
- Application for changing [pdf]
To prepare for a dissertation you may apply for a scholarship (post-graduate support) according to the post-graduate support law (Graduiertenförderungsgesetz).*During the period when you are receiving a doctoral scholarship you must submit a report on your dissertation project every six months.
Here you can find the Forms: reports.
Other options for applying for scholarships can be found here: www.stipendienlotse.de*
* in German only