Study and Teaching Fund 2022
Note for 2022: Deadline for submission - July 31, 2022!
Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg supports project ideas, novel teaching concepts and further developments in studying and teaching that contribute to increasing student success and satisfaction in studying and teaching. Applications can be submitted to the Prorectorate for Studies and Teaching via the application form below until July 31, 2022.
Eligibility to apply
All members of the university involved in teaching development. (also student groups).
A project description and a finance plan are required for the application. (see application form below)
Key funding areas
To promote innovation in teaching and learning, funds are made available for teaching, study, examination and transfer projects.
The funding priorities are based on the guidelines for study and teaching, which are anchored in the OVGU's mission statement for study and teaching.
Focus topics include:
- Digital interactive teaching formats
- Involvement of international students
- Education for sustainable development.
- Material costs
- Personnel costs
- Travel expenses
- Individual projects: max. 5.000 EUR
- Collaborative projects across chairs, institutes, faculties and departments: max. 10.000 EUR
- Project documentation and publication (e.g. posters, etc. on the university website).
- Project presentation at central events (e.g. Day of Teaching or Committee for Studies and Teaching) and discussion rounds
- Project evaluation in the context of publication after 1 year
- Possibility of transfer to other faculties/departments of the OVGU
Please address the following points in your project description:
- Content and scope of the project
- Aim of the project. Please refer here to specific guidelines from the OVGU's mission statement for study and teaching.
- Relevance of the project for academic success,
- How to implement the project and milsestones.
- Implementation concept of the project and milestones,
- Measurement of success
- Applications via the application form by July 31, 2022.
- After the application phase, the applications are made available to the members of the Commission for Studies and Teaching and a shortlist is drawn up.
- The applicants on the shortlist will be invited to the Commission for Studies and Teaching in September to present their project.
- The members of the Commission for Studies and Teaching then select the applications for funding.
- Funding will begin in October 2022.