Dipl.-Lehrer Eva Böhning
Ms. Böhning is responsible for...
Advice and support for international students
- Advising foreign potential students on study possibilities and requirements
- Information on the recognition of foreign qualifications and study achievements from abroad for international applicants
- Advising foreign students at OVGU on questions relating to their course of studies, the law as it applies to foreigners and social matters
- Information and responses to questions regarding studying in Germany and cooperation with the relevant bodies, organisations, associations and individuals
- Scholarship advice as well as acquisition and allocation of scholarship funding for international students and Ph.D. students at the university
- Support for foreign students and Ph.D. students
- Cooperation with the IKUS student initiative and the MIPS Ph.D. student initiative
Consultations with Ms. Böhning (starting on 16 August 2021, face-to-face consultations will be offered once again as an addition to the telephone service):
Monday: 10 a.m. - 12 noon
Tuesday and Thursday: 10 a.m. - 12 noon and 1 to 3 p.m.
Please make an appointment for a telephone or zoom consultation here:
If you cannot use the consultation times, please arrange an individual appointment by email.