Dipl.-Lehrer Eva Böhning
Ms. Böhning is responsible for...
Advice and support for international students
- Advising foreign potential students on study possibilities and requirements
- Information on the recognition of foreign qualifications and study achievements from abroad for international applicants
- Advising foreign students at OVGU on questions relating to their course of studies, the law as it applies to foreigners and social matters
- Information and responses to questions regarding studying in Germany and cooperation with the relevant bodies, organisations, associations and individuals
- Scholarship advice as well as acquisition and allocation of scholarship funding for international students and Ph.D. students at the university
- Support for foreign students and Ph.D. students
- Cooperation with the IKUS student initiative and the MIPS Ph.D. student initiative
Consultations with Ms. Böhning (starting on 16 August 2021, face-to-face consultations will be offered once again as an addition to the telephone service):
Monday: 10 a.m. - 12 noon
Tuesday and Thursday: 10 a.m. - 12 noon and 1 to 3 p.m.
Please choose a consultation topic and an appointment below. If you want to to attend the appointment via phone, please let us know in the remarks field.
If you cannot use the consultation times, please arrange an individual appointment by email.