Dipl.-Lehrer Eva Böhning
Ms. Böhning is responsible for...
Advice and support for international students
- Advising foreign potential students on study possibilities and requirements
- Information on the recognition of foreign qualifications and study achievements from abroad for international applicants
- Advising foreign students at OVGU on questions relating to their course of studies, the law as it applies to foreigners and social matters
- Information and responses to questions regarding studying in Germany and cooperation with the relevant bodies, organisations, associations and individuals
- Scholarship advice as well as acquisition and allocation of scholarship funding for international students and Ph.D. students at the university
- Support for foreign students and Ph.D. students
- Cooperation with the IKUS student initiative and the MIPS Ph.D. student initiative
Advising hours Mrs. Böhning:
Attention! Starting on 04.05.2020, we will offer personal individual consultation hours again. You can make an appointment via the online appointment calendar. We are available on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 a.m.-12 noon and 1-3 p.m. For scheduling appointments outside of these times, you can send an inquiry by e-mail. No appointments at all are offered without prior notice.
There will be no consultation hours with Ms. Böhning on 4. August and 6. August 2020.
Please refrain from calling the office during consultation hours. Please send an e-mail instead.