Your Primary Contacts
Information about studying for a full degree and contact persons
Within the International Office Eva Böhning provides advice to foreign students at OVGU about:
- Study opportunities, study requirements and applications
- The recognition of foreign secondary and higher education qualifications
- Questions regarding studies and legal and social matters
The Students' Office will be your contact for admission and. Ulrike Schmidt and Alexandra Horn provide advice on general and course-specific admission requirements:
- Advice about the uni-assist process
- Advice on the recognition of foreign secondary and higher education qualifications
- Advice about course-specific requirements and applicant eligibility
Wenke Lapp and Alexandra Horn provide information relating to the processing of applications (preparatory college, German courses, study programme,, changing a course of study, re-registration, leave of absence, de-registration from the university).
Information about exchange semesters and contact person
Anneke Benke is the contact person for students wishing to undertake an exchange semester at OVGU.
- Advice for and admissions and of exchange programme students (incl. Erasmus+)
- Social support for international students, especially exchange programme students (incl. Erasmus+)
- Organization of the "International Welcome Week"
- Support for exchange programme students in finding accommodation