The Automotive transfer research focus, which was founded in 2006, brings under one umbrella all of the automotive skills of Otto von Guericke University Magdeburg. These include, above all, the development of powertrain and wheel hub engines, overall vehicle development, research fields in e-mobility and combustion engine expertise.
- Prof. Dr. Ing. Roland Kasper, Chair of Mechatronics at the Institute of Mobile Systems in the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering at Otto von Guericke University Magdeburg
- Otto von Guericke University Magdeburg
- IKAM GmbH
- MAHREG Automotive
- Fraunhofer Institute for Factory Operation and Automation IFF
- Institute for Automation and Communication ifak e.V.
- State of Saxony-Anhalt
- European Commission from the European Fund for Regional Development (EFRD)