Dipl.-Sprachmittlerin Sylvia Seela
Ms. Seela is your contact person for...
Study abroad advising for OVGU students (WORLDWIDE programme)
- Advice and support for students and post-graduates wishing to undertake a semester or year of study abroad (WORLDWIDE exchange programme, free movers)
- Advice on financial aids for studies abroad (DAAD, Fulbright, and other)
- Responsible advisor for the PROMOS scholarship programme
- General counselling regarding recognition of subjects and grades from studies abroad (for study-specific details, please contact your Examination Office).
Organization of information seminars on studies/internships abroad for specific faculties/departments
Internship abroad advising for OVGU students
- Advice for students seeking internship abroad opportunities
Consultations with Ms. Seela:
Monday: 10 a.m. - 12 noon
Tuesday: 10 a.m. - 12 noon and 4 - 5 p.m.
Thursday: 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Please choose a consultation topic and an appointment below. If you want to to attend the appointment via zoom, please let us know in the remarks field.
If you cannot use the above consultation times, please arrange an individual appointment by email.