Theme-specific funding programs
Individual projects, joint and collaborative projects in the research, development and innovation sectors of and with companies
- Funding: Projects in the field of industrial research and experimental development and patents
- Prerequisite: Saxony-Anhalt, scientific share of the joint project: max. 40%, the funding level for universities up to 100%
- Contact: Ministry of Science and Business,
- Investitionsbank Sachsen-Anhalt, Mr. Wurmstich, Tel. 0391 589 1980
- Directive of 27.2.2015, valid until 30.6.2021
- Funding: foundation-related infrastructure, facilities for founders, workshops, Laboratories, smaller pilot and test systems, technical service, max. 700,000 euros for new and max 300,000 euros for supplementary incubators
- Contact: Investitionsbank Sachsen-Anhalt:
- Funding: projects to improve sustainable and high-quality employment and to support the mobility of workers, for example through the exchange of best practice examples to increase the chances of certain target groups on the first labor market or through concrete further training on a European scale.
- Contact, information about the program: State Chancellery and Ministry of Culture Saxony-Anhalt, Unit International Cooperation
- Directive of 3 June 2015
Graduate Promotion of Sachsen-Anhalt
- Applications are submitted by OVGU. Link to further information.
Women in science
- Funding Programs: Overview Office for Equal Opportunities at the OVGU: Funding Programs
- Contact Office for Equal Opportunities, tel. 0391 67 58944
- At the summer semester 2018, four scholarship holders, one of the Harz University, the Magdeburg-Stendal University, the Martin-Luther-University Halle-Wittenberg and the Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg will receive a financial grant of 300 euros per month It initially for two semesters - an extension is possible.
- The award criteria include extraordinary achievements and a special social commitment.
- The application period for the award will be announced.
- Directive and further information http://www.ib-sachsen-anhalt.de/karriere/ib-stipendium.html
R & D funding in the transport sector
Project support: Landesverwaltungsamt Sachsen-Anhalt