M.A. Anne-Katrin Behnert
Ms. Behnert is responsible for...
Advice and Support for International Students
- Social support for international students, especially exchange programme students (incl. ERASMUS)
- Admission and enrolment of exchange programme students (incl. ERASMUS)
- Cooperation with the IKUS student initiative
- Organisation of the "International Welcome Week"
- Assistance in finding accomodation
Study Orientation for Students of German Schools Abroad
- Representation of the Otto von Guericke University Magdeburg at Career Fairs organised by German Schools Abroad, especially in South America and the Czech Republic
- Coordination of international Higher Education Fairs
Advising hours Mrs. Behnert:
Attention! Starting on 04.05.2020, we will offer personal individual consultation hours again. You can make an appointment via the online appointment calendar. We are available on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 a.m.-12 noon and 1-3 p.m. For scheduling appointments outside of these times, you can send an inquiry by e-mail. No appointments at all are offered without prior notice.
There will be no consultation hours with Ms. Behnert on 6. August 2020.
Please refrain from calling the office during consultation hours. Please send an e-mail instead.