Project Inception Funding
OVGU's EU incentive system
The university offers support for the preparation of projects under the 7th EU research framework programme
- Inception, preparation and partner identification trips with up to 1,000 euros per trip plus the organisation of preparatory meetings at the university with up to 500 euro grants.
- Furthermore, the university provides funding for the support of coordinators for projects in the research framework programme for the employment of a research assistant for up to 50% FTE. This applies for the application stage and for a period of a maximum of 3 months. Should the coordinator be invited by the EU to take part in contract negotiations, this financing may be extended by 6 months.
OVGU - travel and grants
- Travel in the overriding interests of the university --> administrative circular dated 11.05.2010
- Grants for foreign students --> circular dated 26.03.2010
- Maintenance of international ties - support expenses for incoming scientists and academics --> circular dated 30.8.2013
- The European Union offers an internet platform for partner identification in all EU programmes. You can also set up your own profile so that others can find you.
- Furthermore, Research GATE, a free platform, allows scientists to set up a personal profile and present their academic work.
- This and other partner identification options are summarised on the "Partnersuche" (partner search) website of the EU University Network Saxony-Anhalt. More