Dipl.-Sprachmittlerin Sylvia Zabel
Ms. Zabel is responsible for...
Study abroad advising for OVGU students
- Advice and support for students and post-graduates wishing to undertake a semester or year of study abroad (ERASMUS and WELTWEIT exchange programmes, free movers)
- Advice on possibilities for grants to study abroad (PROMOS, DAAD, Fulbright, and other)
- Information concerning the recognition of subjects and grades obtained from studies abroad
Organization and support of OVGU summer schools
- Advice for applicants to the following OVGU summer schools: Stevens Point/USA; Niigata/Japan; Ramat Gan/Israel
- Organisation of summer school programmes
Internship abroad advising (namely IAESTE and others) for OVGU students
- Advice and support for OVGU students of engineering and natural sciences who plan to undertake an IAESTE placement abroad
- Advice for students seeking other internship abroad opportunities
General consultation on "Stays Abroad for Studies and Internships" at the Campus Service Center:
Please use our "first information" service in the CSC on Wednesdays from 11-15 h. Please also take first information from our website www.ovgu.de/international.
Follow-up consultations with Ms. Zabel: If our first information service at CSC leaves some questions open, please contact Ms. Zabel. She offers consultation without previous appointment.
WELTWEIT consultation during the semester time (06 Apr 2020 - 17 July 2020):
Tuesday: 10 -12 a.m. and 01 - 04 p.m.
Thursday: 10 -12 a.m. and 01 - 03 p.m.
and by appointment
... and during the semester break (01 Feb 2020 - 02 Apr 2020):
Tuesday: 10 -12 a.m.
Thursday: 10 -12 a.m.
and by appointment
Recent changes in consultation hours, due to COVID-19 situation:
Attention! Starting May 04, 2020 I offer personal individual consultations. Please make an appointment in advance via the online appointment calendar. Available time slots ar on Tuesdays from 10 - 12 and 01 - 03 h and Thursdays from 10 - 12 h. For desired appointments outside of these time slots, please email me an inquiry. No appointments without registration.