Dipl.-Sprachmittlerin Sylvia Seela
Mrs. Seela is your contact person for...
Study abroad advising for OVGU students (WORLDWIDE programme)
- Advice and support for students and post-graduates wishing to undertake a semester or year of study abroad (WORLDWIDE exchange programme, free movers)
- Advice on financial aids for studies abroad (DAAD, Fulbright, and other)
- Responsible advisor for the PROMOS scholarship programme
- General counselling regarding recognition of subjects and grades from studies abroad (for study-specific details, please contact your Examination Office).
Organization of information seminars on studies/internships abroad for specific faculties/departments
Internship abroad advising for OVGU students
- Advice for students seeking internship abroad opportunities
Consultations with Mrs. Seela (due to the current situation via phone only or via Zoom, as might be requested):
Monday: 10 - 12 h;
Tuesday: 10 - 12 h and 13 - 15 h;
Thursday: 10 - 12 h
In advance, please make an appointment for a telephone or zoom talk in our online calendar.
If you cannot use the above consultation times, please arrange an individual appointment by e-mail.
NO CONSULTATIONS from Dec. 23, 2020 through Jan. 03, 2021.