M.A. Caroline Natzel
Ms. Natzel is responsible for...
Study abroad advising for OVGU students (ERASMUS programme)
- Advice and support for students and post-graduates wishing to undertake a semester or year of study abroad (ERASMUS exchange programmes)
- Advice on possibilities for grants to study abroad (only ERASMUS programme)
- Information concerning the recognition of subjects and grades obtained from studies abroad
Organization and support of OVGU summer schools
- Advice for applicants to the following OVGU summer schools: Stevens Point/USA; Niigata/Japan; Ramat Gan/Israel
- Organisation of summer school programmes
Consultations with Ms. Natzel:
Monday: 10 a.m. - 12 noon
Tuesday: 10 a.m. - 12 noon and 1 to 3 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m. - 12 noon
Please choose a consultation topic and an appointment below. If you want to to attend the appointment via zoom, please let us know in the remarks field.
If you cannot use the above consultation times, please arrange an individual appointment by email.