Re-registration period for the summer semester 2017 : from January 09, 2017 until January 31, 2017
Semester fees for the summer semester 2017 are: 94.50 €.
- Re-registration will only be carried out if the full amount was paid!
- In case of late re-registration you must pay an additional amount of 10.30 €.
- Even in case you intend to apply for Master studies you will have to pay the summer semester fees within the re-registration period
- Please re-register after having sent to the university your mandate for SEPA direct debit.
- in exceptional cases bank transfer is still possible :
IBAN: DE19 810 000 00 00 810 015 36 BIC: MARKDEF1810 Kreditinstitut
Deutsche Bundesbank Magdeburg Betrag (amount): 94.50 € Verwendungszweck
(reason for transfer):
(After the abbreviation "MATIMM" you must put in your matriculation number without spaces between the digits. The complete "reason for transfer" must be given without spaces. If you re-register by bank transfer it takes up to five days before your new student data will be available.)
In case of a mistake in the "Verwendungszweck" (reason for transfer) the money will be re-transferred to your account and you will not be re-registered.
|Winter semester 2016/17||June 21, 2016 - July 12, 2016|
|Summer semester 2017||January 09, 2017 - January 31, 2017|
|Winter semester 2017/18||June 12, 2017 - July 04, 2017|