Mobility with a Child

Studying Abroad with a Child

As a student with child/children you're already coping well with the balancing act of being a parent and attending university. Now you'd like to undertake a study abroad with your child/children. The ERASMUS+ programme provides special funding to support students with children during their study stay abroad. As an ERASMUS-student travelling alone with the child/children you can apply for a monthly stipend of 200 Euro, additionally to your regular ERASMUS+ grant. Please, apply for the special funding to the International Office at OVGU no later than three months prior to commencing your studies abroad. The copy of the birth certificate of the child/children should be handed in together with your application. Furthermore, supporting documentation proving that you child/children had been accompanying you during your stay abroad, such as travel or child care documents) should be sent to us in the course of your mobility. We will gladly support you with all the formalities.  More (German only  Deutsche Flagge)

Contact: Anne Schulze,, +49 391 67-57349

Last Modification: 29.07.2019 - Contact Person:

Sie können eine Nachricht versenden an: M. Sc. Anne Schulze